Sunday, September 20, 2020

Junior Year during COVID-19

    Going into the 2020 school year I will be going into one of the most important years of my school life. It will be my junior year the year that colleges look the most at and stands out the most. So my expectations for this year were a little bit higher than they normally would be. Some of my expectations are the usual things maintain a 95 or above-average stay out trouble, stuff like that. I do have some new ones like trying to get above 1400 on the SAT and trying to make myself stand out as a student. One of my goals for this is to keep my head down and avoid drama. In my sophomore year, I was involved in a lot of it and it was shown in my grades and it really affected me negatively as a person so I hope to avoid it.
        Like many people in the world, this current pandemic threw a wrench in everyone's plans. I had some big things planned that ill have to put off for about a year. As far as school goes during COVID I do have one thing that I am concerned about  As we did remote learning last year I found that I want really learning anything last I was just submitting my assignments. For Junior year that could be a problem as this is normally the year when the stuff you learn can help you a great deal in the future so I don't want to miss out on that





No comments:

Post a Comment