Tuesday, March 10, 2020

SMART GOALS.

My smart goals for my sophomore year was to raise my average overall to a 97%. This may seem regular to some people but by me accomplishing it I would make me proud as it shows improvement from my freshmen year. In addition it will also make my family proud as in order to get to a good college which is what they want you need to be in the top 1 percent. A 97 average would go to show them that I can make it there and over come any distractions to accomplisy goal. Such as finding time to do any homework but I can alive this by planning my time ahead.



                































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































My smart goal for this class




































No comments:

Post a Comment