Sunday, October 27, 2019

American muscle

     In this lab, we were given the assignment of making a robot out of spare parts. It could be made of anything that could be classified as spare parts. I decided to make a robot out of spare muscle car parts. I was able to find high-quality images on the internet to use for my project. but some parts of the images I didn't need. so I used the skills I previously learned in the melon head project to edit the pictures so I can get only the parts that I needed. I did pretty well on the project making sure my masks or edits of the different images were clean for a draft. However, one part that I will change is using an engine as a body apart since an engine counts as multiple parts. the skills I learned will be used in future projects because I was able to use an image that I found in order to make something of my design.



No comments:

Post a Comment