Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Blogger Reflection-Dentist website and survey form

One thing I learned about this project is how to create interfaces or forms that are user-friendly

and are able to be used by many people. Also during this project, I learned how to link

different web pages to the main site as well as how to create a form in HTML. However,

one thing that I would like to do differently if I were to recreate this project was to make

the site be less boring more inviting to the user’s eyes. I want to do this by maybe using

rounded corners instead of rectangles and maybe different colors. I could also use drop

down menus and checklists in order to make the form more interactive. One type of

website that I would like to create is maybe a website that showcases work I have

done such as projects and college essays that I have written and things like that.

I want to create something like this so when I apply to colleges to show them this

website and it can be a quick reflection of all the things I've done that they can

look at very easily and showcases my true talents




No comments:

Post a Comment