Thursday, October 8, 2020

Refection on HTML Lessons

    Recently learning about the basics of CSS and HTML has shown me the many things that I could create with better knowledge of the two. Since they are the backbone of many things on the internet. One of the things I can create is a  website to show off anything I have done. I can upload clips of funny things I've done throughout the day to share with others. Or I can upload when I get the last kill COD.  Some other things I can create with CSS and HTML is my own blog. I can create it with my design and my own creations without having to be limited by a third party. I can also probably create a simple game like what google dino game. To add on I can also create pages that can advertise certain places or products. Or I can create certain pages to inform people about certain topics like politics or sports.



No comments:

Post a Comment