Tuesday, December 3, 2019

South Asian Galleries at the Met Museum

       I thought the museum architecture matched what i thought it would be as a grand open place. that would allow many people to view the different artworks they had. The exhibition rooms were easy to navigate allowing us to find different artworks and each room wasn't to crowded with too much. The artwork I saw was sculptures of different versions of a Buddhist god. They were made of different materials but each had a similar design with long ears and a bun on top of his head. I was kinda interested in the artwork as i knew that i would have to write a blog on what i saw. However i was surprised at how detailed each one was. The artwork kinda made me remember artwork of my religion as some of the sculptures looked like Hindu sculptures.




No comments:

Post a Comment